- Fleximeter Strips are a useful innovation for the dentist and technician alike.
- These strips are flexible measuring instruments in three different thicknesses.
- They measure the height of the preparation on grinding teeth for restoration (e.g. crowns, bridges or telescopic crowns).
- The thicknesses of the Fleximeter Strips 1,0 mm, 1,5 mm and 2,0 mm can also be used to enlarge the vertical dimension (height of bite).
- They are made from a special silicone rubber that can be sterilized up to a temperature of 200°C (390°F).
- If Arti-Spot® or Arti-Spray® is applied to the Fleximeter Strips, it can be used as a marking indicator when measuring the height of the preparation.